What you get:
- Precision machined winch (F3B/J certified) inc. Bosch motor.
- Quick-release Battery terminals.
- Note: turnaround stake / pulley is an optional extra
- Neat yellow & black carrying case for protection and mobility.
- 1 polypropylene drum shell for increasing drum diameter.
- Heavy-duty footswitch
- 1 yr-warranty on machined parts.
( Not included:
parachute, battery, winch line, line protector or stakes )
Gallery (click to zoom):
The winch kit is supplied in a beautiful carrying case with everything you need to go flying except battery, parachute, winch line & stakes (recommend 12" tent pegs).
Shown is red / black case; now superceded by yellow / black.
The entire winch is engineered using high-grade aluminium including the motor mount, the drum, the winch anchor mounts, the box section frame and the turnaround.
Note: turnaround stake is optional extra
It can all be packed up and secured in its own case. The case has 3 robust hinges and 2 lid-locks with a single centre-mounted handle.
This set-up is compact, portable and rugged.
Safety switch to prevent accidentally operating the winch with the release knob disengaged.
The drum spool can be swapped-out quickly (with the entire line on it if necessary) using a single allen key.
Order extra drum spools or extra sleeves using the quote order form.
Quick-release battery terminal connectors come standard.
The optional turnaround set-up is compact, light-weight and reliable. This is jewellery!
A turnaround stake, pulley and cables is extra
This configuration keeps it free from ground tangles and, more importantly, friction.
The winch packs-down ingeniously into its box.
The mirror finish is a result of fine polishing.
Cannon XLR3 connectors used for the foot switch.
Bosch standard motor
Note the chute hook on middle mount
Grey footswitch with plenty of connector cable
Re-designed turnaround pulley has less friction and is more effective at stopping chutes from going through.
- Pulley : $AUD 150
- Stake : $AUD 50
- Pulley engraving: $AUD30
The new pulley design is slimmer and lighter (see photo) :
Need help setting-up your new winch ?
The video demonstration below should help.
If you need more info. feel free to get in touch for advice.
The Standard Kit includes the following:
- Bosch motor and heavy duty solenoid
- Quick release ratchet with microswitch safety lock
- Quick-change drum
- High-impact poly. drum sleeve to increase diameter and thus line speed
- Foot switch and cable with Canon connector
- Quick disconnects for winch battery
- Lightweight aluminum collapsible frame
- Attractive and durable carry case that holds everything except the winch battery
Get in touch with us (click to send us an email) to discuss non-standard requirements, postage & arrange payment.
Now producing stainless-steel ballast bars for your Pike Perfect & Pike Perfect ET.
$50AUD per bar ex-freight
Ballast can be custom made to almost any weight to a max. of 530g (18.7 oz) & balance position to suit each pilot’s flying style.